Cannabis Edibles Denver
Edibles are discrete, easy to grab and taste fantastic. They’re a great way to use recreational cannabis without the smoke, smell, or limitations that come with smoking, and they don’t require any special equipment: Just pop one and wait for it to kick in! Although smoking or vaping can provide an instant high, edibles take their time. We advise you to start small and work your way up as you get used to the intensity. It’s easy to want more right away but pacing yourself ultimately provides a much better experience.
How Are Edibles Made?
Most edibles are made from highly concentrated, cannabis-infused butter or oil that is mixed with a food: gummy bears, truffles, suckers, cereal bars, macaroons, jerky, cookies, or chocolate bars. They can be made with Sativa, which provides a more energetic yet cerebral effect for day use, or Indica for a more relaxing effect for night use. Either may be paired with CBD which can aid in pain relief and ease inflammation.
Lit Dispensary Denver’s Edibles
Both the Federal and Broadway locations include a wide variety of edibles to suit different preferences. The THC to CBD ratios vary, although we do offer our Love capsules which are a 1:1 ratio of 75mg THC and 75mg CBD. Other types include:
- Candies. Offered with Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid, these delicious candies are made with real fruit and taste amazing.
- Chocolates. These are great to grab on the go and are available in bars, chews, and even taffy. If white chocolate is more your style, we have those as well!
- Capsules. Available in Love, Chill, and Relax, these capsules are small enough to fit in your pocket and easy to enjoy.
- Drinks. Our drinks are all produced by Keef and feature flavors that include Blood Orange, Lemonade Grenade, Purple Passion, Raspberry, and Blueberry-Lemon. Yum!
- Drink Mixers. The dissolvable method for those who like their kick mixed with water. Our drink mixes come in Balanced, Pure, and Relief.
- Sublinguals. Also called tinctures, this alcohol-based extract is taken by adding a few drops or sprays under your tongue and offers rapid delivery for an enjoyable high or relaxing buzz.
- Baked Goods. Peanut butter cookies, baby. Our cookies come from Sweet Grass Kitchen and are plain delicious. Who doesn’t love cookies?
How To Get Your Edibles
To purchase any of our delicious edibles you can visit either of our convenient locations or order online for easy pick-up. We have different menus for each location, so if you’re buying in person be sure to visit the one that has the edibles that appeal to you the most.