CBD Dispensary Denver
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) represent just two of the many natural compounds found in Cannabis plants. CBD can be extracted from hemp or from marijuana, but most commercial CBD products are made from industrial hemp grown right here in the USA. At Lit CBD Dispensary Denver we sell consumer products with both CBD and THC. The difference between the two components is simple; THC produces the euphoria (or “high”) marijuana is famous for, along with offering soothing and healing properties for a variety of ailments. CBD does not have the same psychoactive effect (“high”) as THC but is just as effective in providing healing properties for a host of conditions.
For those who desire the healing properties of cannabis without the high, CBD is the way to go. Several scientific research studies have proven the efficacy of CBD when used to treat a vast array of illnesses. There are several methods by which CBD can be consumed, including:
- Edibles. This can include chewable gummies, cookies, brownies, and a variety of baked goods.
- Capsules. This is a quick and easy way to take a daily dose of CBD to treat many chronic issues such as migraines, nausea, joint pain, arthritis pain, and mood disorders.
- Lotions. This method offers the dual benefit of hydrating the skin while delivering targeted healing to a specific part of the body.
- Oils. These also offer skin softening benefits and are a great complement to your skincare regime or as an add on when giving or receiving a massage.
- Tinctures. These are a quick way to get CBD into your bloodstream, as it calls for placing a drop or more sublingually (under the tongue), thereby being absorbed directly into the bloodstream without waiting to be processed by the digestive system.
- Topicals. In addition to lotions and oils, salves, balms, creams, and other formulations that can be directly applied to the skin offer immediate relief for sore muscles, achy joints, tight necks, and inflamed sinuses.
- Vapes. This is a convenient and discreet way to consume CBD when in public, and vape juice cartridges come in a variety of flavors and combinations.
We offer our customers the opportunity to buy CBD oils, edibles, and vape pens at Lit Dispensary, as well as topicals and capsules. We also feature certain products that contain both THC and CBD for various applications. Our experienced staff can help you determine which product or products best suit your needs. You’ll always know what’s going on at Lit, your favorite CBD dispensary in Denver.
Give us a call or stop on by one of our Denver dispensaries for all your medical marijuana or recreational marijuana needs. Come on down today and visit Lit dispensary to check out our growing collection of CBD products and discover the awesome healing available through cannabis products, and bring a friend!