The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority at Lit Dispensary. That is why we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for preventing and slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Per Denver Public Health Order, a mask or face covering is required in order to shop.
- All customers, patients, and employees must stand six feet apart while in line and during all transactions.
- All customers, patients, and employees must wear a face covering while shopping. We provide masks as available for employees and customers in our retail stores. Those who choose not to wear a mask will not be served.
- All areas touched by staff and/or customers, including point-of-sale stations, door handles, countertops, and other retail spaces, are cleaned and sanitized after each interaction.
- All team members use gloves, which they change after each transaction, and wash their hands and use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day.
- Each store undergoes a deep clean weekly in addition to daily cleaning.
- All employees are required to stay home if they have any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Our flower is not kept in exposed containers that may be hospitable to viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus, or other contaminants.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have any signs or symptoms of illness.